The Inspired Writer's Consult and Action Plan
Find your way forward as a writer.
Tired of false starts? Not knowing where to begin? Or writing in fits and starts? This consult is perfect for you if:
You have a specific project—a novel, memoir, essays or short stories—that you want to write but aren't sure how to go about it
Know what you want to accomplish with your writing but have a hard time sticking to it. Writing always seems to take a back seat!
You're ready to prioritize your writing but aren't sure what to focus on and have a hard time putting it first (or at least second or third) in your life
We'll create a roadmap
for your writing so you
have direction & focus.
With my help, you'll identify the #1 insight you need to stay committed over the long term, uncover the best possible next steps AND create a personalized, specific action plan to help you move forward with your writing. Your consult and action plan includes:
- A WritingStrides original workbook, the Motivation Manifesto, to teach you how to stay focused for the duration ($100 value)
- A Private Strategy Session to transform what you learn into a personalized approach to writing ($200 value)
- A second WritingStrides original workbook, the Intentional Writer, to help you identify your next steps ($100 value)
- A Private Coaching Session to transform your next steps, your personal reasons for writing, and your motivation manifesto into a personalized action plan ($200 value)
- A copy of your Action Plan that will become the foundation of your writing ($200 value)
- Email Support as we develop your action plan ($200)
That's a $1,000 value... and it's all yours for $597 or two payments of $347. Sign up today to jump start your writing and discover motivation that lasts.
“After our first phone conversation I knew I had chosen the right person to help me go forward on my book. I had shelved the work on it for about a year and after talking to Alissa for just an hour I got right back to work, did some revision and hammered out what I really wanted to work with.
“How did that happen? I have no idea except that Alissa can get into the nitty gritty almost immediately and draw it out of you. It is almost miraculous. I continue on the path and am feeling really good about it with her help and writing whispers.”
“Alissa is motivating and inspiring—I wish I would have contacted her sooner! She is easy to talk to, a good listener, very knowledgeable and intuitive. I was nervous at first since I am a new writer, however she was so supportive and straightforward—it was really easy to work with her. She helped establish a framework for my writing lifestyle and gave me confidence in my creative process, writing style and ideas. I love getting her newsletters because they are full of great tips and stories too.”
— Mary B.